1. Brainzy kids is for which grade students?
- Brainzy kids program is for kids of age group 5 to 15 years i.e. of grades KG,1 to 8
2. What is this program about?
- This program is all about the reasoning and thinking skills with creative thinking activities.
3. What is taught here?
- various thinking and reasoning skills involved with various difficulty levels. The skills are critical thinking, Strategic thinking, math puzzles, brain teasers, math mystery, logical reasoning, visual perception and lots more out of the box thinking skills.
4. Is it an online session?
- Yes, it is online and 1:1 classes for individuals and for schools we have two modes online and classroom mode. Our brainzy teachers shall visit the schools to conduct the classes
5. My kid is appearing for an international benchmark test. Will this be helpful?
- Yes The course content is unique and meets the standards of international benchmark tests. Its is inspired and developed from tutors across the globe to meet the international standards.
6. How many students per session?
- For schools, we have 1:30, 1:20, 1:10 and 1:5 ratios which the schools can actually choose to start the classes. For individuals its 1:1 online
7. Is it live tutoring?
- Yes it is live tutoring
8. Will my child receive certificate of completion?
- Yes on completing all the 27 lessons in a level, your child will receive a certificate from Brainzy Kids.
9. Is rescheduling of classes possible in between the course?
- Yes it is possible, kindly allow us 3-7 working days to reschedule the classes. Also provide us with at least two different time slots to choose, hence we can fix one time slot.
10. Is it possible to change the time slots inbetween?
- Yes It is possible
Terms and Conditions
1) Incase of non availability for the class the parents/student is supposed to inform via email at least one hour before the class.
2) Any discrepancies must be sent over email and will be sorted out for the benefit of the student.